Connect With Your 24/7 Monitoring Specialists
Whenever your home alarm system in Las Cruces goes off, your 24/7 monitoring specialists will instantly act. Their first step is to confirm your alarm, and that includes reaching out to you. The guideline they abide by is dependent on the sort of emergency. To illustrate, when a medical emergency is initiated, one attempt will be made to reach you before first responders are sent out. In the event of an intrusion - the most common sort of event - a monitoring professional will adhere to these guidelines to get in touch with you:
- An effort will be made to reach you through the touchscreen interface. You will generally be required to supply a passcode.
- If that effort is not successful, a call is made to your main contact number.
- A second number or first emergency contact is called next.
- If there is still no answer, local police are sent.
- Your monitoring professionals will follow up with you again after authorities are alerted.
If you're not able to interact with the monitoring team, don’t fret. Support will still be sent even if you're unable to confirm the emergency.
Get prepared for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Las Cruces
Get prepared for any crisis with a modern home alarm system in Las Cruces from Vivint. Contact (575) 567-8689 to begin customizing your home’s security today.