How does home monitoring work in Las Cruces?
After careful thought, you’ve decided that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s protection. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy efficiency to your daily routine. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is indispensable to your security.
See how Las Cruces home monitoring works
If you like the thought of always having an expert there to support you during a crisis, 24-7 home monitoring is a good option for you. Although they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are overly invasive. You won’t discover them viewing your home or reviewing your video clips. Rather, they spring to action the instant an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your home’s smart hub then dispatches the alert automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then reach out to you to authenticate the emergency and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring staff is unable to reach you, they will instantly notify first responders.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the crisis and will serve as the main touch point for authorities in the event you are off site.
Always ready to act, home monitoring specialists are tied to your house through your security components. This provides more than just inner peace as you have actual, live professionals to help you through your emergency.
Protecting your property, even when you’re off site
Having 24/7 support poised and ready in the event of an emergency is beneficial when you’re on site as you’ll be occupied ensuring family members are away from harm. It’s even more vital when an emergency happens when you’re not there. Imagine your flood alarm going off or an access point sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on a trip. What will occur when no one is there to hear the warning of the high-volume siren? When you incorporate round-the-clock monitoring, your home is always guarded, regardless of if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Las Cruces home monitoring
You may consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home’s security. All signals and communications go through this vital, centralized command center. In addition to being your direct link to monitoring professionals, the smart hub provides these added advantages:
- Emergency button to automatically reach your smart home monitoring agents
- 2-way audio functionality allowing you to talk directly to your monitoring specialists
- You have the ability to request assistance with any type of issue, including medical problems
If you can’t find your mobile device when a crisis strikes, you’ll still be able to communicate with your monitoring agents directly through your central hub.
Get home monitoring with your advanced Las Cruces security system
Turn to the professionals at Vivint and request a completely connected Las Cruces smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and security sensors you should have. We understand the significance of monitoring which is why it comes with our available packages. If you want to upgrade the protection of your home, call (575) 567-8689 or fill out the form below to begin.